Twitter

    Wednesday, October 21, 2009

    Hi readers im back for a moment now LOL.
    Nowadays had been working. Ya... I work at Yishun Hk Cafe.
    Dont really like the uniform but oh well. At least a job wants me LOL and pay ok-ok uh.

    Had worked there for 3 days already. Quite used to it le. And the staffs was okay :) some treat me v well :D
    I think im the youngest worker there lo :( and the skinniest somemore.

    I think i had grew more and more skinny nowadays. :( I think i got gastric problems....
    Oh well , customers was asking how old am i and all and saying I SO SKINNY AND YOUNG!
    LOL. Abit like over-reacting :X

    But yea some customers dam cute :D hehehe. Some of the dishes were quite heavy. But manageable i guess.
    AND ! I BROKE A GLASS BOWL ON MY FIRST DAY IN FRONT OF MY TWO MANAGERS :(

    So paiseh la! Hope it wont happen again. Heng nth happen :)
    Tmr or perhaps later going to meet LI LI AND PAM PAM LOL! I mean Carmen and Pamela:)
    In thr morning ! Then i think i must go get my passport

    Then at night work at 7 until 2. Mon to thurs Hk cafe opens until 2 other days until 3 o.o !
    I dont feel tired at work idk why. Im crazy O___O !
    But i got 3 balisters from walking too much :'(

    Blog some time later byebye :D

    No comments: