Twitter

    Tuesday, October 27, 2009

    Tmr is a super lonely day for me D:

    This few days been working? I guess nothing much.
    Today had my Maths Paper 1. I am dam dam dam tired. And i am late to meet carmen causing us to be 3 minutes late for exam :( Sorry :(
    Cause MY BIG AUNT came kicking my door and i wasted so much time just to "WELCOME" her.
    If u know what i mean uh -.- Not real big aunt uh -.-


    After paper , meet mummy at Np. Walked ard. She bought Famous Amos for me :D
    Walk walk walk then went to my working place HK Cafe. To eat :D

    Waited for kor to come and dad to come . Ate then home after that.
    Wanted to go trim my eyebrowns but IM LAZYYYY ! :'(


    HUIYING IS SO SWEET :) LOVE HER :D Hope to meet her up after her O level! JY HY !
    She text me wishing my goodluck in the morning and text me after papers :D
    And also tell me what topic must concentrate for paper 2 !
    Aint she sweet ! :D ♥♥ During my N she text me too ^^


    Tomorrow is a lonely day as i have to wake up dam god early at ard 8 plus 9.
    Prepare and go out to Lavender to get my passport! For GENTING ! :D
    I bet i must wait for hours :'( the queue dam long one lo for sure :(

    Then after that i got paper at 2.30 to 5. Then i got 2 hours to find things to do and work at 7-2am.
    WOW. Nevermind. I love working :D I think im crazy -.- But i love working :D
    MONEY MONEY MONEY!

    And HALLOWEEN'S COMING :D ENJOY !



    Starting from tmr :
    14 days to Kerry's chalet and 23 more days to GENTING !
    I can't wait man seriously :D

    I MISS SO MUCH PEOPLE NOW :( I wonder how are they doing....

    Its long since i meet up with my school mates i mean shopping and chit chatting tgt :(
    Its long since i meet up with 4tou people :( Where we play basketball and slack at 418 tgt :(
    Its long since i meet up with my primary school mates too! Where's the Primary school BBQ gathering :O !
    Its long since i meet up with everyone and i miss everyone so much ! :(

    I'm shocked and worried for HuiTing :( She met w car accident :( Miss her and yixin too.
    And so much people !!

    Carmen , Pamela will be working soon :'( ! Jocelyn waiting for her job call plus she got her zj :'(
    LOL~

    AHHHHHHHH ! :( Take leave from work and bfs and MEET UP TGT LAAA :D !

    Sleep time ! byebye :D

    No comments: