Twitter

    Thursday, November 5, 2009

    Hi Im back :D Working nowadays too. Drop by and eat yea :D

    Lots of encounters when working.
    1) Irritating customers :(
    2) Choosy customers :(
    3) Cute customers :D
    4) Nice customers :D
    5) Funny customers :D
    6) Some people seems to be picking on me :(
    7) Some weird customers keep laughing and smiling to me whenever i walk pass ? o.o
    8) Customers asking for my number :O ! A few times le -.-
    9) An aunty customer want to introduce her son to me!??!?! Wdf max lols
    10) Some customers are sucha lier :( Say want this in the end say they never order this -.-
    11) THIS WEEK IS THE FIRST TIME WEEKDAYS HAVE SO MUCH CUSTOMERS UNTIL GOT QUEUE OUTSIDE -.- (guess people got their pay and come and eat ? )

    and alot la .

    Also when working there, i can change my attitude :)
    Everything also must 'ren' and smile. And make me have good attitude sia :D LOL~

    Ohh yea a number of customers say they like me alot sia LOL!
    Say i serve them v nice LOL@!$@!# :D Heh heh :D abit thickskinned uh LOL....

    Next week Kerry's chalet and Next Next week GENTING.

    Wooooo ! Can't wait but i no money sia... End of this month then got my pay T.T !
    AND I GOT A BLUE CONTACT :D HAPPY !

    I think my gastric problem is back :'( !

    Blog when im free :D

    No comments: