Twitter

    Thursday, November 12, 2009

    Tmr work until closing then go home pack and sleep for a few hours and off to kerry's chalet i suppose.

    Happy Birthday to Kerry in advance :)

    Next friday genting. Also next friday's Dickson's birthday. Colleagues are planning to buy ciggs for him? LOL...

    XW today was bad.... Hope things will go better. Stayed and help Raymond awhile after work.
    Dad fetch me home after that.



    Hope things will go better. For you , me , us and everyone.

    Blog when I'm back from Kerry's Chalet ?

    P.S. Kor send me a song damm nice :) Tons of RnB i like mix together. thanks !

    A few days back was talking w Ghuz , meet up w him too w Nigel , Bronson , Mao , Terence , Kel.
    He bus w me to work while he go home. He had his cigg before i go off to work and chatted alot.
    His words somehow make sense in some way.
    Anyway , Thanks Ghuz :) Really. Goodluck w your assignments/school work.

    Secondary School Relationship Doesn't Last - Ghuz

    Maybe until I'm older perhaps.

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... Let me promote to Secondary 5 .... Please.... p l e a s e . . . .

    No comments: