Twitter

    Wednesday, December 16, 2009

    This blog really can close down liao -.- I'm so busy and lazy to blog man :(

    Oh well , Genting was great ! Love SPACESPOT! When it drops down i really flew out of the chair -.-
    Due to my super light weight. Guess what I'm 39kg now. WDF. Why am i getting skinnier..
    Wasted money on haunted house as I'm too afraid -.- Lucky Weiquan guide me and Lynette out.
    'Believe it or not' was fun too. saw lots of amazing things O_______O !
    I think thats all for genting. And kor won me a pink seahorse ! :D Loves !


    Basically, working and sleep almost everyday. Last last week work everyday without any offs.
    And last week got 2 day off ^^ ! Thursday and Friday.


    Thursday meet up w Ghuz at Np , went 925 eat planning to go pool at OCC but Ter was on his way alr.
    Meet out w Terence when walked to 2tou buy chivas. Thanks for the sweet Ter!
    Went East park meet Bronson and Tan.

    Had the chivas raw at first then mixed w coke later on. Poor Bronson always lose the most :P
    Played the 5-10 dont know what thing :O But fun uh :D
    Went down 418 meet Mao , Nigel came after cutting his hair and he bought 2 Tigers to drink ._.

    Bronson then vomitted :O ! Jialat then Nigel and Tan video-ed it down.
    2 Drunktards for the day : Bronson and Ter LOL.
    Then Mao and Ghuz sent Bronson home first. Then awhile later Ter need go home also cse of Probation then I sent him home as Nigel is lazy -.-

    Went back find them and talked then home-ed.

    Friday , Meet up w my Pri school mates :) ! Lots of unfamiliar faces i can say :O !
    Only people i can recongise/contact w or anything is , Huiying , Jason , Ernest , Geliang , Benjamin.
    Had dinner at Sakura buffet at YCK. Had a tiff w the super gl plus ljb Chef.

    Pool at OCC - 418 find Nigel and Tan' Gf. Then homed.

    Then again work work work. Dont know why nowadays no customers had pissed me but all are nice to me , smiling to me ,joking w me , etc.
    But some Cheena Poly workers there are just _|_ up :D
    Maybe they are just jealous of me. I can accept that. Cheena poke. Now i know why Jocelyn dont like china so much ! I stand by Jocelyn alr LOL...

    Thursday getting results i think. I'm scared.

    Just had a little chat w mummy. Telling her my PLANS if i cant promote and is i go work and earn alot of money then i go Sunrice learn baking and get a diploma as i dont think they need at least a N level cert...

    But really , hopefully i can promote... I really want to get into poly :( ! Blessme :'(

    I miss my School friends alot.... :( ! How i wish time turn back and i choose to work w you all :( !
    MISS U GIRLS HELL MUCH ! D:
    and .... You :)

    No comments: